Planning Google Trends
Planning Google Trends, Interact with tools to draw insights and inform your marketing strategy. Learn how people search for your brand? When do searches spike? What about your competitors? The Google Trends tool uses real-time search data to help you. How do people search for your brand? When do searches spike? What about your competitors? The Google Trends tool uses real-time search data to help you gauge consumer search behaviors over time.
Google Trends is one of the best and most versatile tools available for SEO. It is the marketing equivalent of the Leatherman or Swiss Army knife. If you could only use one SEO tool to develop an Internet marketing campaign, this product would be a serious contender.
Working with Google Trends
When performing a search on Google Trends, ( Planning Google Trends ) you have the option to set four variables or parameters (default shown in bold):
- Web Search – Image search – News Search – Product Search – YouTube Search
- Worldwide – Option to choose a specific Country
- 2004-Present – Past 7 Days – 30 Days – 90 Days – 12 Months- Choose a Year
- All Categories – Arts & Entertainment – Autos & Vehicles – Beauty & fitness – Books & literature – Business & industrial – Computers & electronics – Finance – Food & drink – Games
You can compare up to five search terms or groupings at one time, with up to 25 search terms in each grouping.
- pen + pencil + paper (grouping 1)
- stapler + tape + notebook + ruler (grouping 2)
- eraser + paper clip (grouping 3)
By using the + sign between your search terms you are telling Google that you want to include searches for pen or pencil or paper.
Planning Google Trends, Boost your marketing with this powerful planning tool. For more Google insights and trends visit thinkwithgoogle.co.uk
|Category||: Learn Google Ranking Using Google Trends|